Right. I sorted it out. I hate technology. It should always do what I say.
I've always thought blogs were self-indulgent. They ARE! Blogs provide a forum for us to obsess about the everyday, banal, humdrum, mundane aspects of our lives... to a wider audience than the cat (this is hypothetical of course. I don't have a cat. I don't really like animals). It gives us the opportunity to tell everyone everything that has happened thus far in our lives, our fascinating lives... AS IF!!!
That's why I decided I should keep a blog too.
I can whine as well as the next person... why should they get to, when I don't!?!?
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. (This is especially useful when it comes to mob situations. If you can't beat them, you might as well join the mob. better to be beating than beaten up, I always say.)
But I mostly decided to start a blog because I'll be leaving the country soon, and I am loathe to lose touch with the many dear friends I have made over here. Plus I'm too lazy to email everyone individually with the same information. But mostly the want-to-keep-in-touch-with-dear-friends thing, I swear.
So forgive me this self-indulgence- the presumption that you all actually want to know what's going on in my life. And please, take it that I want to know what's going on in yours too. This is meant to be a multi-lane highway, not a one-way street.
So... let it begin!

1 Comments:
yay !
Post a Comment
<< Home