Thursday, December 15, 2005

what am i going to DO??!!?!?!?

going to london tomorrow, then to germany on sat, spending christmas there, back to london, spend new years there, then taking the eurostar to belgium and luxembourg.

telling u that in case anyone wants to stalk me across continental europe.

but the most shocking thing of all is that FOR 3 WEEKS I WILL BE LIVING ON VERY FEW CLOTHES.
i'm itinerant, so i'll be living out of my backpack, which contains:

8 tops
2 pairs of jeans
underwear.
socks.
slippers and pair of shoes.

i am going to get so bored of my clothes, i'm almost guaranteed to go crazy at post-christmas/boxing day sales.

8 tops??!??!?!? 3 WEEKS?!??!?!?!??!?!?

5 Comments:

At 8:17 pm, Blogger Ash said...

considering that I like on maybe 7 tops...hmmm... make that 5... for the whole year! True my fashion sense is nothing to brag about, but I think you will survive ;)

 
At 5:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh 'Gine... Its simple. You've got 8 tops, you'll be gone for 3 weeks. Take 3 tops, and wear one each week! Don't worry, we won't tell u how smelly you are. :D

 
At 12:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who are u going with?

 
At 6:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Regine!

I will be in Europe from 12/28 to 01/08 as well, travelling in Holland, Germany, Belgium, France and Luxembourg. We should meet up. How can I contact you??

-Jun Sun (Shirley)

 
At 6:26 pm, Blogger regine said...

shirley! sorry i just checked my blog today... i didn't have much internet access for the last 3 weeks!

terrible that we missed each other here! spesh since we went to 3 of the same countries during the same period... what a SHAME! so i really am sorry, would have been so good to meet up. another time, perhaps?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home