Sunday, March 12, 2006

if women controlled the world...




there were others, but i liked these three.
i hope u like them too!

4 Comments:

At 12:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a guy, I have to admit that the B&D power tools as displayed by Regine have actually come in use multiple times... Of course, the lovely lady whose Etienne Aigners I'd knicked to pound the counter's loose nail back into was not in the least bit impressed...

 
At 10:48 pm, Blogger regine said...

jon, u have to start treating your customers better.

 
At 12:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I treat them perfectly fine! I gave the shoe back, didn't i!?!

 
At 5:48 pm, Blogger regine said...

u gave them back A shoe, jon.

i don't think they were impressed by your smelly old reeboks.
wrong size, wrong colour, wrong type, and they definitely didn't go with her tailored suit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home