i know why the british drink so much tea. their tap water tastes like crap.
i am hungry all the time! and it doesn't help that there are potatoes at every meal. today at lunch there were curly fries!!! CURLY FRIES!!! i love potatoes! i love curly fries! i had fried cajun chicken with sweet corn, CURLY FRIES!!!, shredded mozzarella cheese, what i assume was guacamole for my lunch. then i still wanted CURLY FRIES!!!, so i ran over and asked my friend to get me some when she went through the kitchen. then the girl opposite me got the cold lunch and she got a sizeable wedge of brie cheese, so i went and got some bread and ate up most of her brie cheese. oh, and i also got tomato and basil soup.
I CAN'T STOP EATING. I AM HUNGRY ALL THE TIME.
so. to recap. fried chicken, cheese, CURLY FRIES!!!, guacamole, brie cheese, bread, soup.
and that was just for lunch.
did i mention that i actually had breakfast and ate an apple right before lunch?
I CAN'T STOP EATING.
but in other news, i used my milk frother for the first time yesterday, it was very exciting indeed! hot choc with frothed milk... mmm..... i didn't bring paper to uni, but i brought a milk frother!!! last night i also ate a lot of pringles and choc chip cookies. and the night before i had a lot of crisps [as the english say, to differentiate from chips], lollies [chewy kind] and an oreo.
I CAN'T STOP EATING.

2 Comments:
The water taste like shit here too!!!! And I'm eating too much because portions are freaking huge! Diet program once we get home?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home